Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mirror Mirror..

Following Colour Create Challenge and DT Call - khaki, aqua, brown and cream and a sketch by Simon Says I put this card together using K and Co DP, Storybook cart for my mirror and a little embossing help from CB..
additionally I am entering in the following fabulous challenges:

Stamp with Fun - stripes
Sophisticat - blue, brown, cream
Pollycraft - summer blooms
Practical Scrappers - designer paper
Papertake - flowers
Creative Craft - blue, brown
C.R.A.F.T - brown and anything
Pixie Dust - cut it out


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kat, I love how you used the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and DT call...good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Don't you just love that Cricut? Great idea!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Very creative! Good luck on my blog candy! Thanks for being so kind!

    ReplyDelete