Saturday, January 16, 2010

Indulge


SOUS 1/15 Challenge - Cartridges used AE, HA, GS, patterned paper by K&Company, Tim Holtz distress inks and masks (let me add a comment to the Tim Holtz masks... that is a love/hate relationship... love the look but find them trying to work with), cuttlebug to emboss some of the flourishes, shimmer chalk, glitter pen and (of course) stickles...I appreciate the inspiration that the challenges give me... TFL!
Creative Card Crew - Distressing
ABC Challenge - Layering
Creative Belli - Glitter/Rhinestones
Corrosive Challenge - Distressing
Crafty Ann's - Embossing
One Stop Craft - Fancy edges/corners
Penny's Paper - Chalks
Our Creative Corner - blue/green
tworedbananas - round

4 comments:

  1. Left you some love on the MB but I just love this one. You were so true to the sketch .. and I like Sandy W love K and Co also. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this..the colors are fab and I love all the flowers and swirls! pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faaaaantastic layout...Wow.. I love those colors and all of the cuts.. Great use of the sketch as well..Wow... :O)
    thank you so much for joining in on our fun this week..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love the colors and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete